Here is our March 2022 Family Connections newsletter.
Our newsletter for March 2022 is about alcohol use. Among others, you will find
- The story of a mother who found her way out of alcohol use disorder
- An interview with a SMART group facilitator
- An interview with an Al-Anon member
- A summary of one of our Expert Talks, this one with VCH psychiatrists Adam Chodkiewicz and Martha Ignaszewski
- Contributions by clinicians
- And the usual listings of support groups
Enjoy, and as always, if you’d like to contribute, let us know. Past issues can be found here.
The Family Involvement Team